"To provide a range of training programmes and learning opportunities that are accessible to all and which meet the specific needs and requirements of individuals and employers".
We are a provider of practical, industry based learning programmes and instructional training courses. We provide a wide range of accredited training courses from our state of the art Training Centre in Stockton-on-Tees, ranging from Health and Safety, Electrical Installation, IT, First Aid and Security.
We are accredited by the British Accreditation Council for Independent Further and Higher Education as a short course provider.
Our courses include:
- City and Guilds 17th Edition 2382-10 & 2382-10
- City and Guilds Testing Inspection 2392-10 Level 2 & 2391-10 Level 3
- Security Training including the new BIIAB Door Supervisor Course & Physical Intervention Course
- CCNSG Safety Passport and CSCS Card
- Manual Handling and Confined Spaces Training
- Standby Fire Watch and General First Aid Courses
- NEBOSH, COSHH and IOSH Training
- IT Training
- CITB SMSTS 5 Day Site Management Training
- For a full list of our available courses click here.
For more information please contact Michael Leonard, Training Manager, on +44 (0)1642 660606 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org